***MURISON WOODS SOUTH***
— Read on SPRINGTIME MURISON WOODS SOUTH
May 6th, ‘19
Murison Woods South is the other part of Murison Woods in Malvern that is south of Milner Ave (Milner Ave. bisects The Woods). Last time I was here (3 years ago), it was overrun by DSV (Dog-Strangling Vine). I noticed large swaths of empty ground without Spring Ephemerals, which indicated DSV infestation.
- Skunk Cabbage (at the back towards the highway)
- Mayapple (nice clump near Milner Ave on the other side of the hill)
- Trilliums (in plain view)
- Wild Yam (will come up in the Summer)
- Goldenrod (will come up in the Summer)
**BLESSED-BE TO THE NATURE SPIRITS!**
💵 DONATE: http://bit.ly/WEHPAYPAL
PLEASE: Like, Share, Subscribe! 🙏
*Get One Month of HPInstantInk FREE! try.hpinstantink.com/tbP2v *
Edited with iMovie and shot with a 5th Generation iPad.
Thanks for watching! 😉